Access to Sakuma Law Office
Sakuma Law Office is located in Chiyoda city, Tokyo, within walking distance of Ichigaya stations of JR Line, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Namboku Line and Toei Shinjuku Line. Nearest bus stops of a Metropolitan Bus Line are also available, though the frequency of service is twice per hour in the daytime. We do not keep a parking space and if you come to us by a vehicle, please park your car at a pay-by-the-hour parking lot around the office.
Kudan Southern Bldg. 2nd Floor, 9-1 Kudan-Minami 3-chome
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0074 JAPAN
Attorney at Law Atsuo Sakuma
- Please walk from Ichigaya station toward Yasukuni Shrine on Yasukuni-dori Street. After passing in front of Kojimachi Post Office, please turn right at the intersection of Hitokuchizaka. Then please turn left at the first intersection and walk straight about one minute.
- About 6 minutes walk from A3 or A4 Exits of Ichigaya station of Toei Shinjuku Line
- About 8 minutes walk from Ichigaya station of JR Sobu Line and Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- About 10 minutes walk from Ichigaya station of Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
- About 2 minutes walk from Hitokuchizaka Bus Stop or Kudan 3-chome Bus Stop of Metropolitan Bus Line, KO-71, operated between Takadanobaba Station and Kudanshita Station via Higashi-Shinjuku Station (about 30 minutes from Takadanobaba Station, about 19 minutes from Higashi-Shinjuku Station, about 3 minutes from Kudanshita Station. Please be informed that the frequency of service is twice per hour during daytime).
- The street in front of the office is a one-way street. When you come by a car, it is convenient for you to turn at the Hitokuchizaka intersection from Yasukuni-dori Street.