Sakuma Law Office is a law firm located about 10 minutes walk from Chidorigafuchi, where is famous for its cherry blossoms in early spring, in Ichigaya and Kudan neighborhoods in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, having good access to public transportations.
Since July 2002, we have been providing both individual and business clients with legal services on Japanese law in Japanese language and in English language in Tokyo, Japan.
Please explore our web site and find our service that meets your needs.
Services for Individual Clients
We provide individual clients with services on issues of:
- Family troubles: such as divorce and related issues, child custody and visitation, inheritance;
- Monetary problems: such as collection of claims, real-estates rental;
- Labor related disputes: such as challenging unilateral termination by the employer, claiming for the unpaid overtime, claiming damages for any harassments at a work place;
- Claims for damages: such as infringement of copyrights by unauthorized use of photographs, articles, etc.; and others.
Services for Business Clients
We provide business clients with services on issues of:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts;
- Providing a legal opinion regarding proposed business plans;
- Collection of claims: such as claim for unpaid sales proceeds;
- Claims for damages: such as infringement of intellectual properties; and others.
One hour free of charge first time legal consultation for the first time clients
We provide the first time clients with the first time legal consultation free of charge for one hour. By your advance appointments, the legal consulataions are available even in the evening and/or on weekends; or at your site at your expense for our transportations.
Legal consultations via e-mails or online meeting via Skype are available
You may consult with us via e-mails in English starting from submission of your message by filling in a contact form. We will respond to your message by an e-mail and your consultations are free of charge up to our second response to your inquiries.
We are also equipped to deal with online meeting via Skype account. If you would like to have access to us via such an online communication, please get in touch with us by filling in the contact form to inform us of your needs for the meeting arrangement in advance.
Notice: Skype is a trade mark or other intellectual property of the Microsoft group of companies and Sakuma Law Office is not affiliated, sponsored, authorized, or otherwise associated with or by the Microsoft group of companies.